BLAST: smart segmentation for sequence messaging.
- registration date in the project
- specific sequence receivers
- the attendees of the webinar
- more or less than a specific amount of time
- who filled in the form
- the active in the webinar chat
- who didn't attend the webinar
- the active in the messenger
Filters are possible to combine and can count the number of recipients.
Messeges can be saved as a template.
New webinar settings:
- real viewer counter
- fake audience counter with the desired range set
- webinar button colour and text design
- fake timed messages in public chat
- scheduled admin messages to private chats
An event has been added that tracks the clicks of a button of a specific viewer under the form in the webinar.
You can configure the message chain to those who activated your bot outside the site. Reworked web reminder interface - now it's a simple drag-drop, notification settings simplified.
Main changes that affected the client interface:
- You can see all viewer touchpoints: from bot activation to form completion, including each visit to the webinar and its duration
- Now you can subscribe the viewer to a conversation or unsubscribe them from it
- All chats are in one tab and you can easily switch between sources
- Message status appeared - delivered/not delivered/blocked bot
- You can go to a Telegram account of the viewer from the communications centre
- All dialogues with unread messages from the lead are at the top of the chat list
- Under each message there is a messenger icon or the name of a webinar
- Now the total number of unread messages on the project is calculated